ask me i won't say no, how could i?

ask me i won't say no, how could i?

 


delicious:
-sitting by the ONLY cute boy in my wednesday class. and not being awkward while talking to him, instead i was being chaaaarrrming. go me!
-not listening in class because jake and i were too busy discussing philosophy of relationships. super silly. 
- my new watch. was it cheap? yes. was it exactly what i was looking for? double yes.
-Andrew Bird. OHH man i can't get enough of that guy. such a musical genius.
-the Smiths. oh man i love them. Thats who i listened to all morning.
-spontaneous night surprises...
 -painting with coffee. i'm obsessed
-this lymrick that my buddy wrote about me today. he's pretty skilled:

There once was a girl name emma
Her tattoo of choice was henna
Though she's artistic and cute
With great style to boot
She has yet to visit Vienna  


not so delicious: 
-black oil paint on my shirt (not just any shirt, but my shirt with sequins sleeves!!)
-a bruised elbow form trying to be a baseball player while cleaning my room. have you ever had a bruised elbow? don't try it. it will haunt you every moment of the day.
-

Labels: , ,