hot chocolate is heaven

hot chocolate is heaven
 oh hey, i like hot chocolate. too much.
especially on a cold windy day. 
this is my utter delight of having warm chocolate in my head 
after using those fingers til they were numb to shoot some photos.
i had a few friends come with me to take pictures for my intro to photography class.
Taking a class on photography is both exciting and nerve racking,
this is the first time i've had formal instruction on Photography
(unless you count my high school class which literally taught me nothing about how to work a camera)


here are some of the pictures i took for my first assignment :/


if you like my photography, please like my facebook page (click here)

in other news, i ran into Noah, the author of Systematic Departure from Normailty on campus the other day and he stopped me to take a picture of my outfit. talk about flattering!