monday smiles pretty

monday smiles pretty


shirt: hollister, cardi:gap, pearls: f21, pants:gap, shoes: sperrys via nordstrom

Things that make me smile pretty:
-my hair doing this fabulous smooth loose curl. definitely didn't think that would happen
-random girl talking to me on the way home and being super sweet.
-Sea Wolf, this band i found via the Noah and the Whale pandora station
-yogurtland. three days in a row this weekend? yerp...
-running into to my brother on campus, meaning i saw him and pretended to be a raptor which he reciprocated and then danced through our whole conversation. yeah, he can stay.
-sat by the BYU quarterback in NT last week and didn't even realize. today i talked to him.
-the fact that i have my very own fetching BIRTHDAY this year. seriously. best ever.
-procrastinating homework with silly faces...


Labels: ,