how to have a perfect day (fish eye style of course)

how to have a perfect day (fish eye style of course)
i saw all the people i care about most today and it blows my mind. If you aren't amazed by the gift of human flight manifested as airplanes, you are a robot.
 anyways, my dear darling allie gave me a ride to the airport this morning.

then i had a 3 hour layover in portland where it just so happens that my best friend kassie lives! so we played for a while and i convinced her to fly back to spokane this weekend. thankyou salesman skillz learned from my papa. so i'll be seeing her again in the morning.





and finally i saw my parents today, well of course i did cause i'm sleeping in their house... anways
next time i have a perfect day i'll take more pictures :)

loves y'all!

Labels: ,