and thus begins our adventure into the summer of unknowns.

and thus begins our adventure into the summer of unknowns.
Allie picked me up from work, we stuffed our faces and put things in storage. We both seem to have the insatiable yearning for adventure, it's probably why i keep her around. Our lives are about to begin. like really begin. It's so exciting.
who knows if or when we'll live together again. but i'm sure we'll be friends forever. I mean allie will always need someone to berate with loving insults. and who else am i going to practice my threats on?
no joke my last threat was so lame: "yeah.. well i'm going to lock you ... out. *pause* without your phone

JOIN ME IN STALKING HER ADVENTURES! {go here}


okay my loves. i'm going to try and muster up one last bout of productivity and get my cd packaging all done.