new gear. happy face.

new gear. happy face.


My dad invested some money many years ago in a camera he could use while my Uncle Peter competed in big meets. If you didn't already know, my uncle is an olympic gold medalist, so this is kind of the perfect time to get this camera. In the camera bag my dad pulled this out of was also the fake Newsweek press pass he made that got him into the Olympic trials, along with a ticket to the '84 olympic games. He was a good big brother. He even bought a telephoto lens so he could still get great shots if he was stuck in the stands.

 The Pentax ME is all automatic, so i'll probably buy a different film camera i can use manual on, but in the meantime i am so excited about this! I bought film today, and it'll probably be a while before I get any of my first film experiences up on this blog.

but hey! who cares i'm having fun!

Labels: