"what did you learn today katie?" "i learned i have the perfect face"

"what did you learn today katie?" "i learned i have the perfect face"
Wednesday was such a perfect day. I got to take senior pictures of one my favorite people, Miss Katie! I was once her Camp Counselor, and now she's all grown up and unbelievably gorgeous. I know what you might be thinking "Of course you think she's pretty, you're so biased Emma, jeez" But let me just show you how perfect her face is. It definitely helps that she is one of the sweetest people i've ever met, or that she refuses to acknowledge her beauty. I kept commenting on how gorgeous she was and every time she replied with "I'm glad you think so". Katie wants to be a chef someday, but her favorite food is mac and cheese. She's great. i promise. Also Kassie tagged along to be my assistant, she was also great.

I'm dying over it.

Labels: , , ,