happy days are here and ahead!

happy days are here and ahead!
 Once upon a Labor Day weekend, Christina and I had such a perfect time. We drove up to Park City to a cabin and met our ward! I am so happy with this ward, everyone seem so fun to be around and welcoming. I am just tickled with the inevitable friendships i am going to make this year. As you can see am super happy to have my own car! It's nice to have that final push towards independence (even if it's a hesitant step towards adulthood). Anyway we were just loving the colors, and the lighting we saw this weekend. We also shot a wedding in bountiful of a kid i went to high school with

Adventures are fun. bring it on junior year. i'm ready.

p.s. i need help naming my car! she's got a little butt, and she's easy to handle and park. she's spunky and young and likes to do things her way. any suggestions?

Labels: , , ,