listen.

listen.

dress: thefted from kassie // tights: H&M // shoes: schuh (uk)
hello friends. i hope you week is off to a good start, mine sure is. Someone made me smile. he sure has a knack for doing that..Anyways. I have noticed lately that i intuitively stop and watch people. yeah, always creepin' never sleepin'. but really, my people watching habits have given me some very introspective thoughts. I'm still letting them swish around my head for a few more days like some sort of potion that i can use to finally understand people (magic hungry much?).  Really all it's done is make me want to spontaneously write letters, which is kind of a really weird response.

random thought-the other day i was watching some boys watch football and their football talk sounded alot like girl gossip talk. it nearly killed me, it was so great.

anway these pictures represent my inability to take a camera seriously. i mean when you got crazy tights and a couch behind the dumpster.. who can really blame me?!

Labels: