i live a weird life.

i live a weird life.
My family is kinda in utah and kinda everywhere else, so i've had to accomadate and sorta create my own little family. It's a little web of simple friendships and i'm very thankful to know that web is there to catch me in times of need. Here we are eating sunday dinner! (and making fun of tylers much loved duck face)
Last night my Uncle passed away. About a week ago he had a heart attack and has been in medically induced coma ever since. We were hoping this wouldn't be the outcome, but it is. Today more than ever I'm thankful that God exists and that through Christ we will still be able to see him again. 

It's a little frightening, these heart issues. My own father had a heart attack this summer and narrowly missed the same fate as Uncle John. For some reason God was calling my Uncle John home and asking my father to stick around a little longer.  Today my faith in God's plan for us has been strengthened, and among a load of grief... i have hope.

Labels: , ,