the backwoods are my backyard.

the backwoods are my backyard.
yesterday my best friend and i went exploring a place both of us know pretty well, it's the county park which is like 2 minutes from our houses (which is a big deal, because NOTHING is usually two minutes from our houses in the boonies). i was a little wary about going here because once you've seen something so many times, it sometimes begins to feel cliche, a little too familiar. But this was not one of those days. I was pleasantly surprised with the beauty of the colors, and the cat tails with snow?! might be a new obsession. We had a jolly good time, and i shot a third of a roll on Portra, so i'm excited to see how it turns out. portra makes me smile more than any boy has in the last year. dramatic? meh. its that good. Anways. these are taken on my phone.....


OH YEAH I GOT AN IPHONE IT'S WHATEVER I'M JUST EXCITED LIKE WHOA.
....so theres that.

Labels: , ,