a personal manifesto.

a personal manifesto.
photo taken by my friend grif on a really great adventure.


i believe in challenges. I believe that i will be a better person through overcoming them. I believe that the harder the challenge, the more rewarding the outcome. to the near impossible task i say "bring it". I believe in creativity, i crave the unusual and enjoy seeing that the world is far from boring. I believe the world reflects how you see it, through a creative perspectived the world is endless with possibilities.
I do things on my own. I am a self-starter. I believe in self motivation. I believe in hope, in optimisim, in the future. i believe i will create a future i am proud of. I will create my own path, i am optimistic that it will be good. i believe in others. I will accept others. If don't agree with their choices, i will still love them unconditionally. I hope my friendships to be sort of a refuge for misfits. i believe in love. More than a primal need to be loved, i need to give love. i need to give my love to those around me. it grows as people love me back. I believe in laughter, i will laugh when i think something is amusing. I will not be self-concious of my laugh for i believe in the infectious nature of happy. Most importantly i believe in God. that he is far bigger than me. I believe that he guides my paths for good. i believe that through his will i can gain a deeper happiness in the eternities. I trust him. I trust his plans for me. I believe in vast expanse that lies ahead.