mems that whole BFA thing? well...

mems that whole BFA thing? well...
This whole semester i have been neglecting my poor blog. I wish i could give some grandiose excuse but it really comes down to priorities. all the time i would typically spend blogging i poured into prepping to get into the BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) program here at BYU. In the next few days i'll be updating my portfolio website (my harddrive crashed a few months ago and i just got it back with all the data) so you can see some of these up close and personal once i do that.


anyway, it was all worth it. I was able to put things in my portfolio that i was genuinely proud of. and it paid off because...

 I GOT IN! 

i've been working towards this since i got into the BA program about a year and a half ago so it's pretty rewarding to be at this point. It's one of those moments in my life where i finally have some clarity and concrete direction of where i'm going and it makes me endlessly happy.

Labels: , , , ,