inconsistent modeling.

inconsistent modeling.







shirt: pacsun // necklace: hm // pants: old navy // shoes: thrifted // jewelry: thrifted // watch:vintage eplin

Whenever I do an outfit post, i go from being annoyingly silly to pretending-i'm-a-model serious. it's almost humorous how normality i lack sometimes. Anyways, still getting used to my hair not being brown, but also becoming increasingly obsessed with the pink. I keep forgetting that it's attached to my head... whoa. also i'm noticing my hair is more purple than pink, so i feel like little hardcore quick where's my black nail polish and my old Dashboard Confessional CD's?!!???  but then again you can only feel so emo if you're pairing floral prints with your pink hair... anyways, rambling over.

So i'm getting really excited to dive into blogging again, i forget how much i love the community feel of it. That being said, i think it would be fun to do a guest post! shoot me an email if you're interested!

Labels: