Red Yeti // Mini Tour

Red Yeti // Mini Tour

















I have some of the greatest friends. They also happen to be in a band. Red Yeti to be exact (check 'em out on spotify!) I was kind of adopted into the band even though i don't play any instruments or sing. They are great peoples. I think i'll keep them around. This weekend they had shows in Logan and Rexburg, i have family in both those places so i came along to help sell merch, take pictures, and spend time with my brother and sister-in-law. We did a super quick mini photoshoot with them too and i'll be posting some of those in the next couple days. I really had such a blast and am so grateful for these folks in my life. truly.

So far this summer has been so exciting. I'm living true to my goal of being an adventurer!

Labels: