film and adventure, a lovely combination

film and adventure, a lovely combination
If there is one thing i love, it's spontaneity. so when my boy here invited me to go to jackson hole with his mountain biking buddies a few hours before they were to leave... it was a no brainer. adventure. duh. We headed off for one of the best weekends ever. I made sure to bring my film camera because I wanted to finish the roll that was in it, and BOY AM I GLAD I DID. most of these photos were taken on sunday when we explored the Grand Teton National Forest. I will never forget how awestruck i was in the midst of those mountains. it really is something, this earth of ours.

 i'll probably post more pictures that i took with my digital later cause i'm obnoxious like that, but here is the film photos. mmmmm yummy.

Labels: , , ,