maxi skirts and best friends.

maxi skirts and best friends.


necklace: thrifted // dress: downeast // belt: f21 // shoes: UO


 
necklace: h&m // shirt: francescas // skirt: downeast outfitters // shoes: schuh (scotland)
Hayley helped me out with todays outfit post and she looked super fabulous in her yellow dress while doing it, so i figured that since i'm a fashion blogger, and she had great fashion... double feature! so lucky you, here are two ways to wear a maxi! I was never sure how to rock a maxi. i finally bought one last year and i hardly wore it. for the longest time i just felt like everyone and their dog looked better in a maxi than me. I felt frumpy and lost. But all it took was observation. I kept note of cool ways to wear a maxi that i saw around and i finally think i'm starting to maybe get it, at least willing to attempt it again. Sorry for my non-sultry "model" poses. I clearly don't know what i'm doing.

Hayley is one of my best friends. we've been friends for 7 years now. holy cow i can't believe thats how long ago i was a baby freshman. We've been through a lot together, and we've both grown so much since then. 3 years ago she joined the church and i never thought that happy girl could be exude more positivity. but alas she did--she does. She was there for me 3 years ago on the day i found out i had tore my ACL. That was a terribly hard crashing of dreams for me, and i remember her just holding me while i bawled. She's an incredible friend, and even better person. Even before she was LDS she would always be the one reminding me to think of things in an eternal perspective. This is the first time in many years that we've even lived in the same state, and she lives across the hall from me. I feel absolutely spoiled.

Labels: