I promise its not as bad as it looks.

I promise its not as bad as it looks.


i woke up yesterday at 6:30 am. i had thankfully slept through the night. I believed myself so numb that maybe i could go the day without crying, that perhaps this day was new and bright and hopeful. not 30 minutes later i found myself at the bottom of my shower, huddled into the fetal position, sobbing. the tears were barely at bay all day. i suppose feeling as completely broken and miserable as i do, it says something about how blissfully happy i was. i realize that there are bigger problems than this. i read about a woman who had countless serious injuries and lost a child in a car crash and i felt selfish for feeling this way.

hoping to get some answers tonight at the only place that seems to calm me.
also, this.

Labels: