infinite

infinite



For those of you that have sat through my depressing posts this last week, thanks for putting up with me. and for those who left some sweet comments, thank you for helping me. you really did. In the midst of this trial i had an experience that brought such peace to my heart and allowed me to start looking up. I was in a conversation that could have been messy, dramatic, emotional, even potentially spiteful, and against all odds walked away with a feeling of comfort. That moment we were surrounded by Gods love. It was almost tangible. We noted that those moments that you never want to end, that you just want sit and soak in, are manifestations of His presence. Those moments are glimpses into the eternities.  That has been what i've sought this week. more of those moments. in the process of getting to them, i've begun to smile, to look up, and to look outward.

 I thank you. I thank Him.

Labels: ,