the northwest thing, idaho style.
five notable things involved in this post:
(1) That blazer. i'm a little mad i didn't get it, i mean i could bring back shoulder pads right? yeah, i totally could. 80s ain't got nothing on this.
(2) THE CAT. the cat painting. i included two pictures so you could see the scale of it. both brooke and i were hoping we had $100 extra bucks laying around cause it would be a great addition to our house next year.
(3) Rogers shakes. Huckleberry Lemonade. Nuff said.
(4) Coeur d' Alene Lake is always a good time. nothing like a good clean lake on a super hot day. also we saw a guy who literally had an 8 pack, and i'm still trying to figure out how that even works, did he have two extra abs transplanted onto his stomach? was it really a fortunate mutaion? i'm just gonna keep being proud of that little line that goes down the middle of my belly. thats a form of abs right? just go with it.
(5) Vertical striped shirt has the same pattern as my childhood wallpaper. that may be why i got it, but sources have yet to confirm this.
Labels: adventure, idaho, spokane