Oregon Coast

Oregon Coast






 Dear future husband, i only request that you propose to me on the oregon coast, more specifically hug point. I wish i could explain how beautiful the coast was on sunday. I can only describe it as magical.  I've added a extended camping trip on the oregon coast to my bucketlist, because i simply must go back. It's one of those places that just makes you feel like everything is okay. And for those few hours, no matter how much crap you seem to be going through, everything is. I like my beaches cloudy, soaked with soft light and soft colors, so i suppose you could say i was in heaven.

Also, if you're ever at cannon beach, stop by Sleepy Monk to get something warm to drink but also to get yourself a rosemary bagel with sun-dried tomato cream cheese because it will most certainly change your life. i'm still dreaming of it, and i had two...


Labels: , , ,