Phone Photos

Phone Photos

I feel like i'm doing a really poor job at being patient. This fall is going to be so exciting. I'm starting the BFA, moving into a house, and most my friends are back from their missions and will be in Provo again. I'm trying to remind myself that i really do need to enjoy these last few weeks despite how anxious i am to start all these new changes. It's the last two weeks of warm freedom i'll have until next April.

photos//
- have been laughing at the weird face i'm making in the first picture for about a week now. i just don't understand why it's so funny to me. so enjoy that..
-all you can eat sushi with of my favorite people/photographers Monika. we sat and ate and talked and ate and talked for 2 hours. I'm already missing her and she hasn't even left for portugal/austria yet.
-moving out, i hate how much of a production it is getting all my shiz together, but throwing things away and moving things into a new place is so invigorating.
-it was hipster night and i found myself by a floral wall in f21. so naturally...hipster pic.
-ink in water as i cleaned some nibs
-the view from our ward activity last week.
-boat, blue skies, rat tail. whats not to love?

(also, some of these photos are in my instagram, you can find me @smilemepretty)

Labels: