Today, thing's were good.

Today, thing's were good.

photos taken on my little "me" date today














My heart is completely bursting. in a really good way. guys. i am so happy today, it's almost ludicrous. I wish i could adequately express how insightful the past two days have been. instead of looking for small moments of okay, it has completely shifted to enduring small moments of pain. And with that, i want to share some little things that were big for me.

List of things that make me smile pretty:
-Comforting and unexpected words from a dear friend. encouraging me to give my big heart what it deserves.
-Personal insights that have propelled me into profound faith in the direction i am going right now. Those tender moments of clarity encouraged me to let go of the grasp on what i thought was good for me, and made me reach higher and into the unknown.
-An overwhelming sense of gratitude for something that 48 hours ago seems soooo hard and devastating
-a renewed confidence in myself
-I took myself on a little date, went to Barnes & Noble, became completely immersed in a design magazine. bought it. cause yolo and stuff.
-The stockroom was open! I have gone on 3 separate occasions to get supplies for a book i'm making for a friend and EVERY time i do, this daggum stockroom is closed. BUT TODAY IT WAS OPEN. guys this was huge.
-I may or may not have gone off a rope swing, sans swimsuit. but i wouldn't tell you if i did...;)
-Sang at the top of my lungs on a nighttime drive to a daring adventure with some of my most favorite people
-i bought a bunch of calligraphy supplies on a whim and played around with it for 5 hours straight.

Labels: ,