Learning to Breath

Learning to Breath


There is no doubt the Lord knows me personally. On tuesday every little thing (and big thing) that could go wrong seemed to be doing just that. I felt like I just couldn't get a handle on things and it just drained me. I ended up calling each of my parents broken and tearful trying to get a handle on things while simultaneously falling apart. By the time i got to my last class of the day i was so jaded and full of anxiety. It was then our professor told us about the Utah Chamber Artists and raved about it for a good 20 minutes. He then said that it was free, and there was a shuttle leaving during the last hour of class and if we wanted to go, culture experiences would take precedence over his class. Being moneyless and feelings totally uninspired I knew that I needed to go.  It was in the beautiful Cathedral of the Madeline and every aspect of the performance was awe-inspiring. I felt elevated with each moment. It was as if we were transported, every aspect was so smooth. Each piece was so emotive, and everything was done with such precise fluidity. There is no doubt in my mind that the Lord knew i needed something like that to give me strength to face the next day.

Labels: , ,