plaid and lace

plaid and lace


Hello friends, lets not talk about how frustrated i am with the image quality on this. I wish i could explain it, but after at least 45 minutes of googling and staring at this screen, i'm gonna just deal with it, and unfortunately so must you...

my friend Sarah Kay was kind enough to take these in between our 6 hours of design class (not an exaggeration) and the light was beautiful. man, i love me some clouds and some sweater weather. SWEATER WEATHER GUYS. i mean really, it's a good day to have a good day. I had to dress a little nicer for work today, and it was fun to dress up with layers!

Utah has been extra cloudy lately and i've been EXTRA loving it. Helloooo soft light! today i went location scouting with a friend for cool spots for some upcoming shoots i have happening... and let me just say the light was the most beautiful i've seen it in so long. I was freezing, but daggum i was happy..


Labels: