Strength

Strength







My grandmother Virginia Grace. She's incredible. She handles hardships with grace and strength and for that she has been a role model of mine. On Monday she fell after getting up from a nap and broke her pelvis in 3 places, yikes. She doesn't really have any short term memory so she doesn't really understand why she's away from home, or can't do things by herself. Because of the person she is, she has handled such a frustrating challenge with poise. I drove up to Logan for the day to visit her and I went with her to physical therapy today. I was very proud.

I could sit here and tell you all the other things that piled on top of this to make life super difficult but i doubt you'd like to hear me complain. This week was hard. one of the hardest. But with the example of this woman I have learned that the best way to handle challenges are with grace. With strength. With politeness. And with faith. Thank you, Grandma.  Get better. I love you.

Labels: ,