I Am Me.

I Am Me.



This week i've had a few moments where i have been incredibly grateful for myself.  I'm grateful for my body, it's amazing what the human body does daily. I'm thankful mine is healthy. I'm grateful for my opportunities, for my talents, and for my thoughts. I'm grateful for my passions. I often start to wonder what it would be like to not be passionate about something, and then immediately stop trying to think that...cause i can not even fathom such a thing. So yeah. I'm awesome.  Not in a conceited way, more in a wow-i'm-really-grateful-i-like-myself way. I mean i'm still healing over some wounds that i feel like should have been patched up months ago, but I'm finally getting those "Hey i'm really happy being myself and single" moments as regularly as I used to and that feels good. I hope I don't come off as being big headed or narcissistic, I'm fully aware that I have many flaws. Despite those flaws, today i'm just really happy to be who I am.