Sunday Drive Extravaganza

Sunday Drive Extravaganza








I love the earth!! I love the fall! (though never as much as i love the spring, but we won't talk bout that now). This weekend was a really great one! Our church had it's semiannual general conference which basically means spiritual enlightenment from the comfort of my own couch. I got to hang out with most all of my favorite people, including Aaron here. Aaron and I dated a few years back and I'm here to tell you that Ex's CAN be friends cause we're living proof of it. Aaron came down to Utah to see his sister in Salt Lake and I convinced him to come visit me before he left. We had a real swell/goofy time exploring Payson canyon Sunday afternoon. The leaves were SO vibrant and beautiful i could hardly take it in.

Though my weekend was filled with a lot of really good things, it was not without its challenges. My dear sweet grandmother has caught pneumonia and things are not looking too good. Her body is already weak and we're not sure if she'll make it through this. Despite how grim it looks, it forces me to reflect on her incredible influence on those around her and how much we have learned from her example. She makes me want to be strong, kind and compassionate.  I am comforted to know that no matter what happens, God is real and personal. I know that families can be forever and that death is but a temporary setback in the eternal perspective of things.


Labels: ,