I just want to be home, always.

I just want to be home, always.

So lately I have simultaneously become anti social and the worst blogger. Sorry bout that--well the blogger part. The anti-social part has been actually super productive. Well sometimes. I'm trying to keep a float of so many responsibilities that i seem to pile on myself and it has been overwhelming the past few weeks. but i'm starting to feel a smidgen better. Hence why I gave myself time to blog. On monday I was on campus for 13 hours and if I were to estimate I would say that I was productive for 95% of the time, and I felt like I had so much to go! But hay it's cool. I feel like in order to be successful I have to invest time, and honestly when else am I going to have time? 

Like I mentioned, because of my whole diving-into-school kick I've been on, I've hardly had time to socialize let alone date. honestly I think this kick has come at a good point. I had a really cool paradigm shift last week where my perspective on being single, and past relationships shifted to contentment--a place where i've been trying to reach for some time now. I'm always surprised by how often people round here talk about dating. I think i'm going to try a day where i don't talk about anything related to dating once. I think that would be a fun social experience. Mostly I'm just tired of people asking why i'm single. It's just a thing. let it be a thing guys.


I'm literally typing everything that comes to my brain as stare at the screen. I hope that makes for some quality blogging... oh i just remembered i have some outfit posts i should get ready to post. okay cool. Merp.