little humans make every other problem melt. it's a scientific fact

little humans make every other problem melt. it's a scientific fact

As of Monday, I am officially Auntie Em. My dear sister in law gave brith to a healthy baby boy on 11/11 and he was such a fatttttty. He's seriously the most precious thing i've ever laid my eyes on. 
My momma flew me home this weekend to meet the newest addition to our family as i won't be there for thanksgiving. I was only home for two days but I wish I never had to go back to school. I am so grateful that my family consists of my best friends. I didn't really contact any friends (except Ande who gave me a ride from the airport and is just the cutest) because i honestly was so content to just hang out with my family. I'm becoming more and more of a homebody with each day, and i'm not mad about it. 

Labels: , ,