these are (some of) my people.

these are (some of) my people.



This weekend was so great, i wish my oldest brother and his wife had been there, i miss them. But regardless i had so much fun hanging out with my family. Mostly Rory James, he's just so perfect it's ridiculous. I'm okay with being single for the rest of my life if my siblings continue to have beautiful children. Auntie Em just might be my life calling. (i'm including my furry niece Addie, she's the best dog there ever was). The weekend was spent laughing, and shopping, avoiding responsibilities such as homework, and hogging Rory.  I'd say it was successful.

naturally I took some family pictures for my siblings, thats what happens when you know how to work a camera, you become the family photographer. Luckily you're usually pretty happy about it.

guys seriously though my family is so awesome. I love them more than I can express. Okay, a few more weeks of hard work and then christmas break! YAY!


Labels: