this outfit is international.

this outfit is international.
I found these pictures of an outfit I was rocking when i was in portland in August...whooopz, so many things slip through the cracks around here. ugh. I even still have long hair here! weird.. anyway i realized that everything from this outfit was acquired in a different state, or country. Thats kinda cool right?
headband: lush in england // shirt: kookookatchu vintage // pants: h&m // shoes: thrifted

so the headband i bought in England when i went to Stratford upon-avon which is where shakespeare was born, so thats neat. Then I got this shirt in portland, the pants were bought in good ole Murray Ut, and those shoes were thrifted from a little shop in Coeur d' Alene Idaho

so England, Idaho, Utah, and Oregon. thats cool i guess.

The break has began! I might do a DIY post? i'm so make stuff this week. yuhh. stoked.

Labels: