a very classy christmas

a very classy christmas
^^^these too lovebirds got engaged last night!!
This year at Classy Christmas we decided to do a photobooth instead of going around to take candids, I think it was a ruhl good choice. here are just a sliver of them:) I'm so thankful for my friends and family that make this year so fun. A big ole special thanks to my perfect saint of a mother who pretty much did all the planning for the party. I was shooting a wedding in Vegas this last weekend so I didn't even make it home until the night before the party, so thank heavens my mother is so good at parties, because It would not have been so successful/fun without her.  so again, THANKS MOM.


if you wanna see past classy christmas party pictures you can check them out here & here.

Labels: , ,