i'm addicted to growth...and film

i'm addicted to growth...and film

Lookie! my other friend named Tanner and I enjoy making images, we especially love making images with film when we get the chance. I'm super stoked on these, I've been trying to be more deliberate with my use of light in my photography and I'm loving what direction it's been taking me. I feel like I have so much to learn and I want very badly to be able to shoot all film all the time (so feel free to send me 120 mm film for christmas santa ;) ) But at least for now It makes me choose each frame very deliberately. It's really cool to think about how much better things can be when we don't have instant gratification. I've been struggling with that in design lately too, I go to the computer too quickly to solve visual problems. What i should really be doing is looking for the answers in my brain and not pinterest or designspiration. But the good news is I'm learning this, and as I do so things become less stressful. Yay for growing as an artist!



ALSO CONGRATS
to Suzana for wining the Blue Nile Jewelry Giveaway!

Labels: , ,