something i'm completely and utterly terrible at.

something i'm completely and utterly terrible at.
Alternative Title: Fashion Blogging.
shirt: f21 // skirt: target (hand-me-down) // tights: UO // shoes: target // coat: vintage
There are some fashion bloggers who know how to work it, they know how to pose, where to look, how to smile with their eyes, and they look incredible. Then there's me... I hand the camera to my dear sweet Brookie, and give her the impossible task of making me look relatively normal. Sometimes we' ll have like 5 useable photos out of 903175742590 (well all the photos are great because Brooke's skills are dynamite, it's my face/body that won't cooperate). Well today I decided yolo and posted some of my ridiculousness too, because when did we decided we have to take life seriously?

Labels: