visuals you didn't need

visuals you didn't need


shirt: thrifted // sweater: kookoocachu vintage // pants: f21 // boots: shoe carnival


Today has just been one of those days where I feel I can't be creative, and honestly I just want to shower in chocolate. Okay wait I didn't think that through before I said that, that would be way too messy, sticky, and probably unsanitary. Sorry you had to visualize that. All I'm trying to say is that I want chocolate, and I want it now.  Give it here Malfoy.

Lauren and I went up to Salt Lake this weekend with intentions of doing somethings for school and then we just goofed off, listened to Adore You seventy-two times, took some pictures and shopped instead. It was a great weekend really, and though I'm feeling like I'm playing catch-up, I am beyond thankful for having good people in my life.

Labels: