here's to you.

here's to you.
shirt: thrifted // pants: uniqlo // shoes: thrifted

Lets first off start with a huge THANK YOU to all those who commented, texted, messaged, and chatted in person with me about my last post. I was happy to have it so well received, and I was impressed with the great conversations that followed, with both men and women. I LOVE intelligent conversation. So I've been pretty giddy since. I think if anything, the discussion of feminism is imperative to our society right now. Mormon or not, how women are perceived is important. It took me a lot to finally post that, but I felt it in my bones that it was necessary. I think mostly for my own benefit. To hold me accountable to my beliefs. So thanks for reading along with me.

Anyway, as for this post, can we just pretending I'm at the ocean? While we're at it...let's also pretend that it's summer. or at least real spring. the sun is SO deceiving lately. I keep thinking it's going to be warm and then it's chilly and windy. This weekend was a great one though. Filled with good people, and great photos. I can NOT wait to share with you the engagement session I had on Saturday. Unreal. Thats all I can really say.

Labels: