Motivation Monday

Motivation Monday

shirt: gap (similar) // pants: h&m (similar) // shoes: topshop (similar)


Things I want to be better at: bringing my camera with me when just hanging with my friends. Things I got better at once becoming best friends with a fellow fashion blogger: outfit posts. But I ain't mad bro. Also can I just say that the whole oversized shirt is underrated. You can look stylish and hip when in reality you're just finding any excuse to be as comfortable as possible.

This week has been one for the books. I have been having a little (or a lot) too much fun. and I think my brain decided it was the end of the semester cause my motivation has been struggling. Fear not though, I've officially dubbed today to be Motivation Monday. May your To-Do lists be checked, your netflix be watched, and your work get done. And if that all just seems overwhelming just remember:
ALSO IT'S MY BEST FRIEND ALLIE'S BIRTHDAY.

Labels: