my first experience with New York

my first experience with New York
let me begin by saying that when I travel, places have a habit of feeling like home immediately. Like I get a sense that I could live anywhere. But let me tell you, I could ESPECIALLY live in NYC. It's so energizing here! It might just be cause I've been in the Mormon bubble too long, but I also find the diversity of people and stories SO SO SO fascinating. I love it.


we got in around 3 yesterday and decided to grab food as soon as humanly possible, but I lead us there in a super round about way by accident. eep. I swear I might have left my brain in Provo. I hope it comes back to me today, I kind of need it now. We decided after our food that we would like to get the touristy things out of the way so we headed to Times Square and Rockefeller Plaza. It was pretty fun, mostly overwhelming. But I'm traveling with some of the best humans, so nothing else really matters.

Cool. I'm off to start another adventure!

Labels: , , , ,