opposite of black.

opposite of black.



shirt: uniqlo // pants: gap // shoes: salt water flats
Spring is like an old friend. you have fond memories of her, but you forget how wonderful she truly is until she's with you. She comes in with a hint of subtle positivity before her optimism comes into full bloom. When she's around, you can't help but feel an overwhelming feeling of comfort and hope. She encourages you to laugh, or to silently observe in awe at the the magic that she encompasses.

This outfit felt a little ironic to me seeing as I've been dressing in pretty much all black lately. But thats the fun in fashion, each day is a different chance to be like "Yep. This is who I am today. Today I have a soul. Don't get used to it. Black is still the color of my heart, but I just want Spring to fell more at home mmkay?

WELCOME, SPRING. PLZ STAY A WHILE. KTHX.

Labels: ,