my people.

my people.


Last night I had a long conversation with my mom. it started with me being overwhelmingly insecure, and ended with overwhelming gratitude. By the end of the conversation I was laughing. Today I still feel so calm and happy and I can only attribute it to my loving mother. It's been making me reflect on just how important my family is to me, and how they are my absolute favorite people to exist. No matter how I phrase it sounds cliche, and I so wish I didn't feel like word were failing me. But what can ya do? I can't help but feel so inexplicably content in knowing that they are mine, forever. So right now the only thing that is making me more anxious than being able to finish my projects before the end of the semester, is not knowing the next time I'll be holding little Rory here in my arms again. Apparently my family is really really good at making perfect humans as well.

Labels: ,