A Cruise is Always a Good Choice.

A Cruise is Always a Good Choice.
About a month ago, I randomly booked a cruise with some friends of mine because we found a wicked good deal. It was the best choice I've made in a long time. We went to Catelina and Ensenada, Mexico. And sometimes you just need to have no service, a good book, good friends, the ocean, and a healthy dose of yolo. I mostly took pictures on my film camera and phone. But Brooke and I switched off using my DSLR, so i've got a little dose for ya of the heaven that has been my past week. We started in Catelina and rented bikes for the day. We biked all the way up a hillside to the botanical gardens and it was a hot sweaty mess, but totally worth it. We also swam a little bit, and boy do I love that ocean.
ze cruize blerg-3579ze cruize blerg-3588ze cruize blerg-3603 copyze cruize blerg-3594ze cruize blerg-3614ze cruize blerg-3600ze cruize blerg-3620ze cruize blerg-3624ze cruize blerg-3648ze cruize blerg-3657ze cruize blerg-3652ze cruize blerg-3669 copyze cruize blerg-3687ze cruize blerg-3689ze cruize blerg-3697ze cruize blerg-3700ze cruize blerg-3729
^^^and of course, the obligatory cabin selfie.

Labels: , , ,