today I am thankful

today I am thankful
random-9923 I'm going to save the long sappy mothers day post for another day, mostly because I've already expressed several times publicly how much I adore my mother, but also because I know that Mother's Day can be hard for some people. I'm thankful for the women outside of my family who have been a motherly influence and whose charity and kindness I can attribute to helping me become an fairly decent human being. Those women are very special and dear to my heart. So here's a quick, happy mothers day to my mother, your mothers, soon to be mothers, and especially to those who are hoping to be mothers. My heart is yours on this day.

Also congrats to Rachel for winning the Zocorra Ring give away! (she happens to be one of my roommates, and I promise the winner was chosen randomly! But if you have time check out her blog because she's a great writer!)