A Quick Update (don't worry mom I'm safe)

A Quick Update (don't worry mom I'm safe)
I really think that I might be in love with this city. New York, will you marry me?! I had my first day yesterday and it all just felt so wonderful. The team I'm working on, is so perfectly suited for me that I can't help believe in divine intervention and a higher purpose for me being here. I'm not going to talk much about my actual internship because ya know, confidentiality and all that good stuff. but fyi I  won the raffle yesterday and got a bunch of free martha products, so yeah. that was awesome.
All you need to know that I'm loving being here, and I'm excited to discover what the rest of this summer has in store for me.

p.s. I haven't taken my DSLR out just yet, seeing as it's way heavy and I haven't wanted to carry anything I don't have to, but I'm sure I will soon. (I do have my film camera with me today, so hopefully I actually get it out today. merp.) But for now, we're all just gonna have to be content with my iphone pics. ya dig?

Labels: ,