Sunday at the Cloister Museum.

Sunday at the Cloister Museum.
On Sunday, we went to church in Harlem, and then a few of us wandered up to the Cloister Museum which is just a few subway stops from our place. It was incredible. I felt like we weren't even in America anymore. It was such a beautiful and still place. The pieces in it are mostly from Medieval Europe so it was all very religious Christian art. It was the perfect museum for a sunday evening.
cloisters-8487cloisters-8478 copycloisters-8475cloisters-8600cloisters-8668 copycloisters-8498cloisters-8678 copycloisters-8635cloisters-8631cloisters-8625cloisters-8619cloisters-8569 copycloisters-8583cloisters-8661
I'm terribly sorry to those who have been annoyed that I haven't posted more pictures. I'm still getting settled and trying to figure out which camera's to bring and yada yada yada and I honestly just keep bringing my film cameras... I can't say why. Part of it might also be because I left my camera battery charger in provo and I'm waiting on it's arrival here (ps. thanks brookie i love you. *kess* *kess*). I promise to try and be better. In fact I'll bring my camera with me to work tomorrow and take some pictures around Chelsea! Cause I work in a really cool part of town :)

Labels: ,