wednesday smiles pretty.
today i walked outside and Sarah brought to my attention that it smelt just like spring.
do you understand how wonderful of a smell that is?
right after i got a whaff of that, i smelt my favorite smell in the world... laundry.
then i knew it was going to be a wonderful day.
things that make me smile pretty:
- starting out typography section in my graphic design class. types make me giddy. i'll probably be changing up my blog a bit in the near future because of all i learn
- Fiesta at work today, TACO SALAAAD. delicious. sooo delicious.
- painting my roommates faces...literally.
- camping in the living room, again. and having an extended pillow talk section with Allie.
- Megan coming to visit me :)
- nutella and anything. but mostly strawberries and bananas
- the fact that my birthday is in EXACTLY ONE WEEK.
here are some pictures from my most recent photography assignment for color theory. i decided the easiest and more natural way for my to depict color was through paint. so i did... on these girls faces.
(please ignore the frizzy hair, no make up, and the cut off wildlife tee, i swear i'm classy sometimes)
sorry for my blog absence, i have midterms to take this week. i have two left.
tests seem to stress me out more lately, probably cause i have less of them and then BAM all at once.
anyway, i might be a little MIA the next couple days. I swear to love you tender with pretty pictures and awesome adventures in the near future...
Labels: Art, smile me pretty