My sketchbook.

My sketchbook.
My sketchbook goes just about everywhere with me. It's where I take notes on a clients project, work through design problems, sketch thumbnails, doodle when I should be paying attention, and take notes in church. My sketchbook is a pretty good visual representation of me. It doesn't make a lot of sense, and it's fine with it.

I got this sketchbook for christmas last year, and I just now finished it. For how often I use it, I realize I'm a little slow. That being said, this has been my favorite sketchbook to date. I've stopped trying to put limits on what I can put into it. I don't try and impress anyone with this sketchbook because it's purely for myself. Sketchbooks are not supposed to be perfect! So I made sure to let that be a constant reminder and I decided to just let whatever happens, happen. It turned out that I'm pretty pleased with it. This is one of my favorite possessions, and deciding not to make a fuss about if it's perfect, made me love the results even more. Now I want to share with you! I made this fun little stop motion piece to put on my portfolio site, and I decided to share with you guys a few stills!

Do you have a sketchbook? or something tangible you can create with? Can I see? Please?! PRETTY PLZZ. Share with me your sketchbooks, notebooks, your anythingbooks. I don't care, I wanna see!

Labels: , , , ,