Bay is Bae.

Bay is Bae.
Even though I'm sitting in a hallway waiting for my next class to start, I'm trying to remind myself that just yesterday I was in Northern California, enjoying some snow-less beauty. It was just a few days ago that I got to meet a few SF fellow photogs and do a little photo-walk/general exploratory wanderings through this unfamiliar city. It was on fleek (thats another cool/hip/rad/neat new word by the way. I learned over break. if you didn't know bout it, remember I'm just here to help you be cool. you know, pop culture and junk).

ANYWAYS. I'm so glad I got the opportunity to travel over break. I didn't really feel rejuvenated from break until I got to California. It was wonderful to go home, but you can only feel so inspired after watching so many hours of netflix, you know. #LifeOfTheUnmarriedVidmar

So here are some photo documentation of my explorations, cause what kind of blogger/21st century human would I be if didn't have these. Also, cause "pics or it didn't happen" right?

Labels: ,