tubbs hill, first snow, and new friends

tubbs hill, first snow, and new friends
During the christmas season there was a lot of relaxation. a lot. Too much. It got to a point where I was finally in need of a break from my spot on the couch. I think I've left a permanent butt imprint. I needed to be creative. I realized a few months ago how much I had been taking my home town for granted, and I wanted to document some of my post familiar places with some creative people. Cue Mckenzie, Cory, and Justin. Mckenzie and I have been friends since our wee little days in club gymnastics, and competed in high school together. She's adorable, as you can tell. Cory and I met through mutual friends slash instagram. If you're not already following him there, you've probably been living under a rock. It's okay, we forgive ya. ALSO i'm stupidedly realizing that I didn't even get a picture of justin, and kicking myself in the butt for itbecause he's a super rad guy.

whatever I guess we'll just have to go on another photosafari sometime, bummer.

#northwestisbest. 'nuff said.

Labels: , ,